Immediate opening available. Competitive pay and benefits. Must be dependable, ambitious, self-motivated, physically fit, willing to learn, able to follow directions, pay attention to details and live within reasonable driving distance to our office.
Duty's Include replacing residential Heating and cooling equipment in residential homes that are currently lived in. Equipment change-outs include gas and oil furnaces, Heat Pumps, Central Air conditioning and Air ducts. Boiler and water heater change outs and Ductless mini split system installations. You would be assigned to a company vehicle stocked with power tools and materials. You would be working as a team with a helper. Responsible for the proper refrigerant charging of equipment, all electrical wiring and gas or oil piping. Must have your own hand tools and refrigerant handling license.
- Medical Insurance with modest fee. (Highmark Blue Cross as low as $36 per Week)
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac compensation benefits
- IRA benefit where we match each dollar you invest.
- Up to (3) Weeks Paid Vacation
- (6) Paid Holidays
- (2) Paid Personal Days
- Opportunity for bonus when our customers give you good reviews.
- Company uniforms.
- Ongoing training to make you the best you can be.
- Lots of advancement opportunity
- Work with state of the art technology and equipment
- Dependable employment with lots of hours
- Tool purchasing benefit
- Pass a drug test
- Trade school education
- Pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma
- Construction experience
- Nonsmoker preferred
- Minimal visible tattoos / no obscene tattoos
- Live within close proximity to our office
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned service Company specializing in residential service and repair work since 1998. As an employee working here you will be part of a team of professionals who take pride in their craft and everything we do. Our customers have great things to say about us and come back time after time. We are a small Company of about 13 employees so you don't get lost in a crowd. The owner has worked in the trade for a lot of years. He understands what challenges you face each day as a technician and strives to make your job as pleasant and easy as possible.
Our education, experience, and expertise in the plumbing, heating, and cooling industries and our use of the most state-of-the-art methods and equipment allow us to remain a leader as a local service provider. In fact, our commitment and dedication to our valued residential and commercial clients is matched by no other company.
Company Website: www.davidleroyplumbing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)