We offer a competitive pay structure plus commission!
If you are an experienced HVAC technician and are good at communicating with customers and co-workers this is your opportunity to finally earn what you are worth and provide a better life for yourself and your family. The position offers ongoing training. Opportunity to work with state of the art instruments, tools and equipment. Compensation package of 60 to 70K per year. This position earns a solid $20 an hour and a percentage of commission on top of that. You would be assigned a Company Truck that is well stocked with tools and materials. Our field technicians are paperless; you would be given a Company IPad and trained how to complete all work orders, invoices, estimates, purchase orders time slips and more right there on the Ipad, this also gives each technician access to critical customer history and easy pricing methods. On Call Frequency is every third or fourth week.
- Medical Insurance with modest fee. (Highmark Blue Cross as low as $40 per Week)
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac compensation benefits
- IRA benefit where we match each dollar you invest.
- Commission pay as well as a high hourly pay during normal hours.
- (3) Weeks Paid Vacation and (6) Paid Holidays
- (2) Paid Personal Days
- Extra pay and/or vacation time for being “On Call” even if you don’t go out.
- A high hourly wage plus commission for running emergency calls after hours.
- Additional opportunity for bonusses when our customers give you good reviews.
- Company uniforms.
- Company tool account to purchase personal tools.
- Newer Truck stocked with tools such as Mega Ohm Meter, Digital Combustion Analyzer, Refrigerant Leak Detector, Combustion gas leak detector, manometer…….
- Clean, well-stocked company vehicle with thermostats, contactors, capacitors, relays, Just tons of common parts …..
- Truck equipped with GPS navigation, EZPass and a gas card.
- Company IPhone and IPad with data and e-mail.
- Ongoing training to make you the best you can be.
- Complete scheduled repairs/tune ups in a timely manner.
- Track material to re-stock the vehicle.
- Keep customers home clean and safe while working there.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Work overtime when needed to stay on schedule.
- Maintain all required hand tools in good working order.
- Maintain Company tools and equipment.
- Drive the company truck courteously and have it maintenance regularly.
- Maintain a clean and groomed personal appearance.
- Communicate well with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 2 Years of experience.
- High school diploma
- Non Smoker Preferred.
- EPA Universal Certified
- Valid clean driver's license
- Own all basic hand tools and refrigerant gauges for R22 and R410A
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Honest, reliable, responsible person with good work ethics.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Must live within reasonable distance from our office.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned service Company specializing in residential service and repair work since 1998. As an employee working here you will be part of a team of professionals who take pride in their craft and everything we do. Our customers have great things to say about us and come back time after time. We are a small Company of about 13 employees so you don't get lost in a crowd. The owner has worked in the trade for a lot of years. He understands what challenges you face each day as a technician and strives to make your job as pleasant and easy as possible.
Our education, experience, and expertise in the plumbing, heating, and cooling industries and our use of the most state-of-the-art methods and equipment allow us to remain a leader as a local service provider. In fact, our commitment and dedication to our valued residential and commercial clients is matched by no other company.
Company Website: www.davidleroyplumbing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)