Residential Service Plumber!
If you are an experienced plumber with a journeyman’s license and are good at communicating with customers and co-workers this is your opportunity to finally earn what you are worth and provide a better life for yourself and your family.
The person chosen for this position can easily earn $65K plus per year. The commission program we offer lets earn what you are worth for just applying your skills and trade knowledge to help each and every customer.
You would be assigned a Company Box Truck to drive home that is well stocked with tools and materials and you will often have a helper along. Our field technicians are paperless; you would be given a Company IPad and trained how to complete all work orders, invoices, estimates, purchase orders, time slips and more right there on the Ipad, this also gives you access to critical customer history and easy pricing methods. On Call Frequency is every third or fourth week.
- Medical Insurance with modest fee. (Highmark Blue Cross as low as $40 per Week)
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac compensation benefits
- IRA benefit where we match each dollar you invest.
- Commission pay as well as a high hourly pay during normal hours.
- (3) Weeks Paid Vacation and (6) Paid Holidays
- (2) Paid Personal Days
- Extra pay and/or vacation time for being “On Call” even if you don’t go out.
- A high hourly wage plus commission for running emergency calls after hours.
- Additional opportunity for bonusses when our customers give you good reviews.
- Company uniforms.
- Company tool account to purchase personal tools.
- Newer Truck stocked with tools such as Water Heater Pump, Combustion gas leak detector, drain machine, sewer camera, curb key, manhole hook, saws, drills …..
- ProPress copper pressing tool and fittings on your truck to eliminate soldering.
- Clean, well-stocked company vehicle with faucets, well pump components, garbage disposals …..
- Truck equipped with GPS navigation and a gas card.
- Company IPhone and IPad with data and e-mail.
- Ongoing training to make you the best you can be.
- Drive our vehicle safely and courteously and get it maintained regularly by our mechanic.
- Properly complete all forms an a Company issued IPad.
- Complete scheduled service calls and other work in a timely manner.
- Track material to re-stock the vehicle.
- Troubleshoot and present solutions to our customers that they can understand.
- Properly quote jobs using our flat rate system and collect upon completion.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Install/repair plumbing systems.
- Run after hours emergency calls with a good attitude.
- 5 years of experience
- High School Diploma
- Non Smokers Preferred
- Valid and Clean Drivers License
- Own all basic hand tools.
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Honest, reliable, responsible person with good work ethics.
- Have very good communication skills.
- Must get along well with the customers and coworkers.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned service Company specializing in residential service and repair work since 1998. As an employee working here you will be part of a team of professionals who take pride in their craft and everything we do. Our customers have great things to say about us and come back time after time. We are a small Company of about 13 employees so you don't get lost in a crowd. The owner has worked in the trade for a lot of years. He understands what challenges you face each day as a technician and strives to make your job as pleasant and easy as possible.
Our education, experience, and expertise in the plumbing, heating, and cooling industries and our use of the most state-of-the-art methods and equipment allow us to remain a leader as a local service provider. In fact, our commitment and dedication to our valued residential and commercial clients is matched by no other company.
Company Website: www.davidleroyplumbing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)