Entry Level means you have some formal education and or experience in this trade. You would shadow another technician for up to one year or until you and your supervisor both agree you are proficient, competent and responsible enough to run service calls and maintenance calls on your own by yourself.
A service technician at our Company is responsible for the successful completion of all service calls and equipment tune-ups as scheduled each day on the company iPad. This person is responsible for monitoring his own upcoming work schedule, going from job to job and to office as needed to turn in paperwork or replenish truck inventory. In the field this person would complete all work orders, invoices, tune-ups, time sheets and material requisitions using the Ipad. Types of equipment you can expect to work on would include boilers, forced air systems and ductless mini-splits for residential and commercial customers. Fuel sources of Propane, Natural Gas, Oil Geothermal and electric can be expected. This person would be responsible for troubleshooting, quoting repairs, completing those repairs and collecting payment upon completion (all done electronically). Typical start time is 8:00AM and the work days are usually 8 to 10 hours.
This person would be issued a Company Truck stocked with power tools and all materials as well as an Ipad and IPhone as soon as they are capable of being added to the on-call schedule. You would get uniforms and Personal days and all other benefits after successful completion of the 90 day trial period.
- Capital Blue Cross Medical Insurance.
- Aflac compensation benefits
- Drug free work environment
- Paid Vacation, personal days and Holidays
- Company Uniforms with laundry service.
- Company Tool account to purchase personal tools.
- Clean, well-stocked Company Vehicle equipped with GPS Navigation.
- IRA benefit where we match each dollar you invest.
- Ongoing training to make you the best you can be.
- Commission and bonus Pay Opportunities.
- Complete equipment planned maintenance with guidance.
- Track material to re-stock the vehicle.
- Keep customers home clean and safe while working there.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Work overtime when needed to stay on schedule.
- Maintain all required hand tools in good working order.
- Maintain Company tools and equipment.
- Drive the company truck courteously and have it maintenance regularly.
- Maintain a clean and groomed personal appearance.
- Communicate well with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Experience or Trade School.
- High school diploma
- Non Smoker Preferred.
- EPA Universal Certified
- Valid clean driver's license
- Own all basic hand tools and refrigerant gauges
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Honest, reliable, responsible person with good work ethics.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Must live within reasonable distance from our office.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned service Company specializing in residential service and repair work since 1998. As an employee working here you will be part of a team of professionals who take pride in their craft and everything we do. Our customers have great things to say about us and come back time after time. We are a small Company of about 13 employees so you don't get lost in a crowd. The owner has worked in the trade for a lot of years. He understands what challenges you face each day as a technician and strives to make your job as pleasant and easy as possible.
Our education, experience, and expertise in the plumbing, heating, and cooling industries and our use of the most state-of-the-art methods and equipment allow us to remain a leader as a local service provider. In fact, our commitment and dedication to our valued residential and commercial clients is matched by no other company.
Company Website: www.davidleroyplumbing.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)